Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Style love pt. 2

Today I'm going to continue my post from yesterday.
Since I was a bit under the weather, I was unable to do much but today I'm feeling a lot better.
Thank you everyone who sent well wishes my way!

Yesterday I posted a few outfits that I've fallen in love with because of their simple styling and feminine touches.

This first outfit is very simple. I love the the fun of the dotted material of the dress and the way it easily flows. Also it has a empire waist which I find to be flattering for most figures. 

Where I live the days are still quite hot and the evenings can get to be a bit chilly (for me at least). This will last until late October more then likely. 
The pink knit top not only adds a soft feminine touch, but is cool enough to be worn
during the day but adds a bit of extra protection for the chilly night.

Lately I have been spending a lot of time at the beach because my fiancĂ© is stationed out that way. 

To me, outfits like this are perfect for outdoor dates. It has a nice romantic feeling to it while still being casual. 

It is perfect for picnics in the sand or at a park, or even a nice restaurant and a movie.

Being paired with a nice jean jacket, or a white cardigan or white long sleeve tunic type top can make this a great outfit for cool nights by the beach as well!


The third dress is, to me,
a combination of the first and second dress.
It has a bit of everything from them:
-It's simple but fun
-With a nice sweater, can be comfortable on chilly nights
-Great for outdoor dates like festivals and picnics


This last outfit is literally just about  perfect for anything!
A night out on the town with friends, work, dinner parties, a fun day shopping.
There are lots of separates as well, so pieces can be used over and over in hundreds of different combinations depending on what you have in your closet already!





So that pretty much sums up what I wanted to write for yesterday! Thank you for reading this! I hope that as time continues, my posts will become more and more interesting. I noticed that I am focusing a lot on very girly and romantic looks, and I guess you can really see that my heart tends to be all about Asian fashions. The more I think upon it, the more I think this is what I would like to focus on. What are your thoughts on this? Is this something you, the reader would be interested in? Please feel free to let me know in the comments!

If you like my posts, please follow me on Bloglovin' or GFC by clicking those buttons on the right hand side~


6 comments:

  1. wow what a cute blog and posts! I really like
    good job!!

    check out my blog and follow if you like
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a romantic style! love your blog!
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the styling, its very lovely!

    check out my blog & we could follow each other..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these looks-- especially the first one!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!